Posted on : March 29, 2018
Being accused of a drug crime is a situation so fraught with concern that anyone facing drug charges needs a lawyer immediately to help them. For a long time, drug charges have had tough sentences attached because it was believed this helped to curb drug use and abuse. However, new research shows that may not Read more
Posted on : March 2, 2018
Probation violations are a serious matter, even if you believe the probation officer is wrong about any violations. You have to be the one to prove that you did not violate the terms of your probation and this is very hard for most people to meet as a burden. You must respond immediately, however, or Read more
- What is Larceny in the Sixth Degree?
- Happy 2020 Graduation!
- The Curious Case of Tekashi 69 – Part 4
- Just Say NO to the Trump Administration’s Wanton Cruelty in Immigration Matters
- The First Circuit Spanks the Trump Administration on Connecticut Pardons
- What If I’m Protesting & Get Arrested on an Out-of-State Warrant?
- What is a Breach of Peace Charge?
- Appearing in Court in Corona Time
- Can You Decline A Breathalyzer Test In Connecticut?
- The Age of The Inter-Connected Lawyer