Posted on : September 25, 2018
After you have been arrested for a crime in the state of Connecticut, the court procedure officially begins. The police will give you a summons to appear in court and you may be required to post a bond in order to be released. This period of time can be very overwhelming and confusing especially if Read more
- What is Larceny in the Sixth Degree?
- Happy 2020 Graduation!
- Can You Decline A Breathalyzer Test In Connecticut?
- The Age of The Inter-Connected Lawyer
- The Curious Case of Tekashi 69 – Part 4
- Just Say NO to the Trump Administration’s Wanton Cruelty in Immigration Matters
- The First Circuit Spanks the Trump Administration on Connecticut Pardons
- What If I’m Protesting & Get Arrested on an Out-of-State Warrant?
- What is a Breach of Peace Charge?
- Appearing in Court in Corona Time