Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut
Posted on : January 15, 2020
- What is Larceny in the Sixth Degree?
- 25th Amendment, Please!
- Just Say NO to Smoking Marijuana and Driving
- Understanding Connecticut’s Laws About Theft
- Cops Can’t Ask For ID Without Reasonable Suspicion
- A Quick DUI Hack for When You Stop at Roadside
- What are the Most Common Types of Traffic Violations?
- Can You Decline A Breathalyzer Test In Connecticut?
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What is a Breach of Peace Charge?