Posted on : July 22, 2020
Posted on : July 20, 2020
Posted on : July 18, 2020
Posted on : July 15, 2020
Posted on : July 14, 2020
Posted on : July 12, 2020
Most shoplifters are caught after they leave the store, but is it possible to be arrested for larceny (the legal term in Connecticut for theft) before you leave the retail establishment? Yes, but retail establishments will likely wait until the shoplifter leaves to pursue an arrest. Here’s why and what you can do to protect Read more
Posted on : July 11, 2020
Posted on : July 10, 2020
Posted on : July 9, 2020
Posted on : July 6, 2020
- What is Larceny in the Sixth Degree?
- Happy 2020 Graduation!
- The First Circuit Spanks the Trump Administration on Connecticut Pardons
- What If I’m Protesting & Get Arrested on an Out-of-State Warrant?
- Appearing in Court in Corona Time
- What is a Breach of Peace Charge?
- Can You Decline A Breathalyzer Test In Connecticut?
- The Age of The Inter-Connected Lawyer
- The Curious Case of Tekashi 69 – Part 4