The Plain View Exception to the Warrant Requirement
Posted on : August 14, 2020
- Quick Q&A for Attorney Llinas
- 2 Common Hearsay Exceptions: Present Sense Impression & Excited Utterance
- Is It Really A Crime to Write Bad Checks in Connecticut?
- What is a Breach of Peace Charge?
- What If I’m Protesting & Get Arrested on an Out-of-State Warrant?
- What is Larceny in the Sixth Degree?
- Can You Decline A Breathalyzer Test In Connecticut?
- How Do I Know What I Know?
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- The Plain View Exception to the Warrant Requirement